Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Due to popular demand...

Evrybody who has seen my blog has asked me why I haven't written about Ivy yet.
IT'S CUZ WERE NOT OFFICIALLY GOING OUT!
but for all my devoted fans *cough* I will tell you. So Ivy is this really cool, hot chick who I used to date but then i split up with and Im not sure why now...
But anyways, I asked my informant mariah i f she would go out with me, because I have liked her for the wole summer. now it seems that a date is in the cards... Awesome : )
-------------------
on a darker note, There was a nasty rumor running around that Ivy was going out w/ me to make mariah and sebastian not be all alone on dates... I wont secify where the rumor came from, cuz Im not sure. but it's not true and in the past

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger guest said...

Sigh, Rumors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home