Monday, August 22, 2005

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL- ORIENTATION
-----------------
so this first day. I went there on a long bus ride full of kids that were to shy to really chat with me. so i chill until we get there.

first thing i see when i walk in- girls. lots of girls. a few hot ones, but mostly just average chicks, with big brains apparently. so I am like, I like this place! already.

so then I see the guys sitting at another table, and there are no fine dudes. I realize that now im considered cute compared to these guys. so life is good. I could see myself here for a year or two.

So then I start talking to some guy about some sport or crap, and the leader walks in, and says, bagels are to your left, I (being a public school kid‚ ask how much thaey cost. he laughs, thinking I am joking. i put 3 in my pocket to last the day.

So then I look across the room and see it-a coke dispenser. but not the put-in-a-dollar-and-pray king, the kind that runs free like a stream of carbonated, high fructose joy. I learn that it is always available at lunch, along with 3 types of tea, 4 other sodas, milk, juice, mineral water, and some lemonade. Hell Yeah!

I finish my first bagel.

some stupid skit hting, i meet a chick named sarah who I thought was goth, but turned out to just be a cool person who happened to like wearing black on a hot day.

my second bagel is now finished.

The final activity of the day, a scavenger hunt I dont get. So this senior (this cool asian senior who is relly truthful) tells me the real dirt on the school. she has been there for SIX FRICKIN YEARS, and somehow dosen't despise it. alrigh, this is okay, or maybe she is just constantly stoned all school year, cuz this place looks stressful.

My mom is (of course) stuck in traffic, so i talk to this really cool girl about the school and talk to her for like an hour. she gives me her phone number.
I finish my final bagel, which i am sure represents something but Im way too lazy to find out.
--------------------------
Review
7x more land than king
1x more year
5x less people
2x less cool
cost: 26,000 dolars.
now before you start to gasp at how much this sucks, look at these figures:
-------------------
all that up there: -10 cool points
coke machine: +7 cool points

so its really okay. hell, im not paying!
signed but not really, Robby.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger  said...

I love you, Robby.

I swear.

You come up with the most amusing blogs.

Finally someone who tells it like it is.

I'll miss you so much this year.

Don't forget to call me so we can chill sometime.

my number: 501.5347

mwah

<3 B

P.S: the free drinks sound pretty sweet...btw, what school is this anyway? 26,000 isn't bad for a private school though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home