Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School is officially started... so much chaos

Well, the school year has begun, and I am already praying for the weekend... only 2 days!
----------------
reasons weekends rock-
-i havent really had one in 2 weeks, so busy!
-Im looking forward to a date this weekend with Ivy
-3 days of pure mayhem, and the Toys to Kings Bomb! (Im me at robfanmail for more info)
-----------------
Kids at school that I chillax with...
-Dylan-This funny dude who has my kind of chillaxed, baby-gobblin' style of comedy. We complement eachother.
-Alex Buck-I know... he sounds like buxbaum but He's a completely different, cool individual
-Alex (girl)-this cool tomboyish girl who i hang with on occasion. She is friends w/ ian and is pissed at Frodo, cuz of his online cartoon where he grabbed a characters boobs, and we all knew that the character was a cyber-version of alex.
-Jen-this girly-girl who i hang out with... but she's way too into being popular...
-Ben-this child genious, at age 13, going into calculus... He's not nerdy though, just a smart, funny dude.
-ian-a superhyperactive version of me. He is into getting a hoodie of one color (like my blue one) and wearing that jacket all year round, rain or shine. Friends with Frodo.
-Frodo-This curly haired kid who is friends w/ Ian
Thats all for now
--------------------

and on a more serious note,
There are some people that I know who are going though a rough time, wether it be love, alcoholism, or a recent death...
I wish them the best of luck in these hard times, because when people are all around me being sad, It depresses me to know thhat these people are going through some of the hardest times in their lives, and I can only seem to watch from the sidelines, and either dare try to help or simply sit in the stands... so I hope that you guys are alright...I will help you guys (and you know who you are) that are questioning where your life will take you.... So peace and love for all, because thats what really matters in this world...
-Robby the ruiner of until now un-serious blogs...
Now to cheer yall up... SKEET SKEET SKEEEEEEEEET!

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger guest said...

hey hella cool u and ivy would be so cute and all yep will i wis u were at bhs cause it would be so freaking tight but umm c ya around

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger guest said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger guest said...

Aw, so sweet Robby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home