Saturday, September 03, 2005

1st date, new CD and book

so today I saw skeleton key with Ivy. It was great (the date, not the movie) exept I faced the average guy dillema- I had nothing interesting to say. So i just started saying the randomest crap, and we were sitting arouund for like an hour and a half waiting for her mom to pick us up, and I was rambling.
----------
I also got this awesome graffiti book with super cool pieces in it. And I got the streeetlight manifesto album (downloading it as I write this)
----------
I was inspired by my book and drew this---
http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc003922ak.jpg

3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger ddassoc said...

Links to Profit and Healthepower profitsWays to profit and epower profits items

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Forex Futures Trading said...

Your blog is great If you're interested in investing, I'm sure you'd be interested in ac market forex start ac market forex

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger CommunityColumns said...

The are a lot of things to consider before getting into forex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home