Thursday, September 01, 2005

school update

so... at schhol today I learned about "bus politics" the seniors sit furhter back, and the lower your grade the closer to the door. i sit at the very end, fuck seniors. So then I threw a bean at a senior who was giving me dirty looks at lunch.
-----------
Then i lookk at my pants...
OH SHIT!
wore the wrong pants.. these are so short they look like fucking Capris. I quickly whip out some scissors and turn them into ghetto shorts. Me and Ian then put the pant legs on our heads and start yelling in class at eachother.
-----------
I feel like i'm not really myself...
these kids don't know about certian qualities i hide due to my fear of discrimination...
and I feel like half a person sometimes. They don't know about some bad shit i've done.
-----------
to them im the kinda clumsy kid who don't give a shit about seniors and who chooses to chill with the unpoular kids, the kid who chugged the soy sauce at lunch and made his own fucking shorts... who dosen't give a fuck about what they think because his real friends who would actually care for me If I was sick are all going to berkely high.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Debt Credit Line said...

Seeking Katrina News, Citizens Turn to Web
NPR A sampling of sites people are turning to for news on the situation in New Orleans: News Times-Picayune News Blog WDSU Blog WWLTV News People and Houses Craiglist - New Orleans Polimom Says Missing Persons ...
Your blog is very interesting, check out mine if you have a chance sometime!
I have a debt site/blog. It pretty much covers debt related stuff.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jerry Simpson said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Don't miss visiting this site about buddhist in regards to information on buddhist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home